Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wallpaper "Best Love SMS Collection"

Actually I don't know how much beautiful you are...but I must know you are the extreme creation of God

 
A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart.


"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
- Willa Sibert Cather
you can show love 2 everyone but
u can show anger to only who is close 2 U,
so "anger" is always higher "love"..

Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing;
And I thank the ones who left my life and made it fantastic!

It's not my love for you that makes you special. It's the magical feeling that I get while talking to you or while being together with you

Someone loving you truly will never tell you that you're loved... because that person would rather make you feel the love rather than making you hear the love!
“A HEART die’s when
it is not able to share’s its FEELINGS…,
But a HEART Kills itself when
another Heart does not Understands its Feelings.

There is some one, who dreams of ur smile, and find that in ur presents. Love is worth while so where you lonely, remember that is true, someone somewhere is thinking of you, LOVE

In life "LOVE" is never planned nor does it happen for a reason. But when TRUE LOVE happen, It becomes ur everything of life and ur reason for living.

If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

Love is possible after friendship
but
friendship is not possible after love
because
medicines work before death
later nothing can be cured….!!!
Love is just like life, its not always easy and does not always bring happiness. but when we
do not stop living why should we stop loving


"You may not be perfect in many things but many things cannot be perfect without YOU"
Stay special in your own little way....

No comments:

Post a Comment